We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are adding additional steps to surpass the standards set forth for our industry. We will continue to monitor and adjust our services and offerings based on industry and regulatory directives.
If you wish to thank our team for their work, you can do so digitally in under a minute. To securely leave a tip, please go here. 100% of this amount is distributed to the team members.
- The pool is open seasonally, however, some furniture has been removed from pool deck to prevent gathering. Capacity limits will apply to follow distancing guidelines. Contact the Hotel for more information.
- All high touch areas (i.e. elevator buttons, door handles, hand rails, public bathrooms) are sanitized multiple times a day.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the hotel.
- Sanitation services are located at the registration desk and throughout the property.
- Guests may request Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) PPE at the reception desk
- Guests have been thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, and sealed with a disinfection sticker that the guest will break upon entry.
- Each guest room will receive a COVID-19 awareness card which will outline the hotel’s health and disinfection steps.
- Hotel will provide disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer will be provided in each room for guest use (subject to availability and stored out of the reach of small children).
- There is a no-party policy. Quiet hours are from 10p to 9a. No outside visitors are permitted after 11pm.
- Guest check out will be available by phone, and receipts will be emailed to reduce congestion at the registration desk.
We want our guests to make informed travel decisions and have peace of mind anytime you choose to visit us. Please review our cancellation policy:
- For a full refund, please cancel 48 hours before arrival date. Some packages and offers might have different cancellation policies. Please review your reservations for details.
- Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies